View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 7 Chapters
- 27 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course aims to teach both current and future leaders how to be yourself while leading others. Through his sincere story of becoming the President of an MLB team, Mark allows students to take a deep dive into modern self-leadership. Always appreciative and probing, Mark’s stories provide evidence that anyone can stay on track with the help of mentors, good thinking, and alignment with Shapiro’s leadership success attributes.
- Discover how to make the best use of your time through prioritizing
- Learn how to have the tough conversations and make the difficult decisions that all leaders must make
- Learn to be a team player through awareness of yourself and others
- Discover the baseline traits that are essential to success
Your Sport Mind
- President, Toronto Blue Jays
- President, Cleveland Indians (f)
- General Manager, Cleveland Indians (f)
- Two-time Sporting News Executive of the Year recipient
Mark recently joined the Toronto Blue Jays as the team’s President. Prior, he had been with the Cleveland Indians since the early 1990’s and worked his way up from Intern to the President of the team. Mark has been named the Sporting News Executive of the Year twice for his success leading the Indians to success both on and off the playing field.
Mark comes from a family of sports success. His father, Ron Shapiro is one of the most recognizable names in Sports Agent history. Ron was the agent for Brooks Robinson, Cal Ripken, Jr. Kirby Puckett, Eddie Murray, Jim Palmer and many other notable Hall of Fame players.
"I love Mark's take on leadership. He is so incredibly practical and his ability to articulate his high standards of practices is very impressive. I would say anyone who leads others should take this course."