View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Mike’s Master Course: Becoming a General Manager
- 4 Chapters
- 13 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course gives learners the skills necessary to get their foot in the door to the sports industry. In this informative interview, Mike Tannenbaum tells his own story of making his way into the industry, giving tips on how to make connections and gain credibility. You will discover how some of the best opportunities occur in unexpected places and how to find and take advantage of them.
- Learn how to make the most of every opportunity and learning experience that comes your way
- Gain the ability to get ahead and stay ahead in a world of competition
- Discover the fastest way to get your foot in the door of the sports industry
- Gain the skills to make connections with others who will move you forward in your career
Your Sport Mind
- Super Bowl Champion, Green Bay Packers
- Played in first Super Bowl in NFL history
- Head Coach, Georgia State University
Bill Curry has spent his entire adult life as a leader and communicator. His NFL career included two Super Bowl titles and a stint as the President of the NFL Players Association. Bill served as head football coach for Georgia Tech ('80-'86), the University of Alabama ('87-'89), and the University of Kentucky ('90-'96). In 1989, Bill was recognized as the nation's top coach with the Bobby Dodd National Coach of the Year Award. From 1997 to 2008, Bill came into millions of homes each football Saturday as an analyst for ESPN. In September 2006, the American Football Coaches Association announced Bill as the recipient of the 2007 Amos Alonzo Stagg Award in honor of his outstanding service toward the advancement of the best interests of football.
In June 2008, Bill was selected to be the inaugural head coach of Georgia State University's new football program. Bill's book - "Ten Men You Meet in the Huddle" - was released in August 2008 by ESPN books and was praised by author Pat Conroy as "the best book about the NFL" that he ever read. In 2014, Bill joined digital media attorney Pete Wellborn and communications expert Jeff Battcher to found AIM Sports Reputation Management. There is literally no category of crisis or challenge that Bill has not faced and overcome during his five decades in football.