View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Paul’s Master Course: Moneyball
- 3 Chapters
- 6 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course allows learners to rethink decision-making methods as well as learn from past decisions. In this interview, decision making expert Paul DePodesta explains how he keeps track of his own decisions and how this practice has been proven successful. Learners will uncover the difference between long and short term decisions as well as create your own decision diary.
- Learn how to reflect on past decisions in a way that will positively influence future decisions
- Uncover the positive long-term effects of decisions of you may be afraid to make
- Sustain a clear decision making approach to complex matters
Your Sport Mind
- Chief Strategy Officer, Cleveland Browns
- Vice President, New York Mets
- Board Member: Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD)
- General Manager, Los Angeles Dodgers (f)
- International Speaker: Business, Life & Analytics
Prior to joining the Cleveland Browns in early 2016, Paul had been working in the front offices of Major League Baseball for over 20 years and is well known internationally for his contributions to the “Moneyball Era” when he and Billy Beane managed a small group of undervalued professional baseball players and executives, many of whom had been rejected as unfit for the big leagues, who had turned themselves into one of the most successful franchises in Major League Baseball. The story culminated into both a NY Times Bestselling book by Michael Lewis and blockbuster movie featuring Brad Pitt titled, Moneyball.
Currently Paul is the Chief Strategy Officer for the Cleveland Browns. Paul formerly served as a VP of the NY Mets and the General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.