View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 16 Sections
- 16 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course aims to help students, leaders, anyone willing to be motivated through world-renowned blind adventurer Erik Weihenmayer's powerful story. In this emotional interview, Eric takes learners back to the moment he lost his eyesight at 13 years old, and along for his journey of overcoming life's challenges through the powerful fuel source of belief. This course helps learners discover your ego and how to harness it as your guide through life's setbacks, and then encourages you to use those failures faced as a source of motivation to reach your own personal Everest.
- Learn how to identify your ego and use it as a guide
- Discover how to reframe and reset your mindset to avoid getting stuck
- Gain the ability to use the failures, disappointments and regret faced throughout life as fuel for forming your sense of belief
- Appreciate the essential understanding that life is messy and adversity is unavoidable
- Learn how to create your personal summit and use your ego and belief to reach the top of it
Your Sport Mind
- Climbed Mount Everest and The Seven Summits
- Solo White Watered Kayaked Through 277-Miles Through The Grand Canyon
- Featured On The Cover of TIME Magazine
- Featured Guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show
- Blind Since The Age Of 13
Despite going blind at age 13, Erik had the privilege of living an adventurous life. In 2001, he became the only blind person in history to reach the summit of the Mt. Everest. By age 39, he had climbed all of the Seven Summits – the highest peaks on each of the seven continents. An article in Time Magazine said, "There is no way to put what Erik has done in perspective because no one has ever done anything like it. It is a unique achievement, one that in the truest sense pushes the limits of what man is capable of."
In fall, 2004, he, along with his Everest teammates, led a group of blind Tibetan teenagers to 21,000 ft. on the north face of Mt. Everest as an educational outreach project. This expedition was documented in the film, Blindsight. Erik was also included in the award-winning film, High Ground - the ascent of Lobuche, a 20,000 foot peak in Nepal.
He has shared speaking platforms with Secretary Colin Powell, Vice President Al Gore, Henry Kissinger, Prime Minister Tony Blair, and authors Tom Peters and Stephen Covey. Erik speaks to audiences on harnessing the power of adversity, the importance of a "rope team," and the daily struggle to pursue your dreams. In September 2014, Erik kayaked the entire 277 mile length of the Grand Canyon (www.KayakingBlind.org). Through the journey, Erik and his team encouraged followers to take the No Barriers Pledge (www.nobarriersusa.org), a commitment statement to live a No Barriers Life.
"This course inspired me to not only plan for the future, but to look at the past and present in order to create a vision of the future. Thinking about decisions I've made in the past and how they have affected where I am today had long been forgotten until now. Being able to hit my mental pause button and relate what Erik is saying to situations in my own life has energized me to try new things, take risks, embrace failure and believe that what I need to succeed lies within me. I just need to find it!"
- Susan Soares