Finding Your True Self
Constantly living out your values is important, as others will be waiting for you to slip up. Learn how Matt prevents slip ups in his own life.
View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Matt’s Master Course: Know Your Limits & Your True Self
- 2 Sections
- 4 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course aims to help learners discover your identity and authentically live your values. In an inspiring interview, legendary NFL kicker Matt Stover explains how he manages to live out his own values in every area of his life, despite many carefully watching and waiting for him to "slip up". Through his story, you will gain an understanding of how to prevent your own slip-ups and stay true to what you believe.
- Learn how to define your identity by identifying what it is your truly value in life
- Gain the ability to stick to these values and not let any distractions get in the way of living them
- Discover how developing your natural skills can set you apart from the competition
Your Sport Mind
- Two-time Super Bowl Champion
- 19-Year Career in the National Football League
- NFL, Selected All Pro & Pro Bowl
- Matt Stover Foundation, Founder
Matt Stover is one of the all-time leading scorers in NFL history. During his 19-year career, Matt played for four teams including the New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns and the Baltimore Ravens. During this time he competed in three Super Bowls, winning two Super Bowl rings along the way.
Matt continues to dedicate his time to the Matt Stover Foundation The mission of the Matt Stover Foundation is to provide financial support to under-funded educational, religious and other charitable organizations.