Managing Outside Pressure
Sometimes competing with outside pressures in our lives keeps us from becoming our true selves. Learn how to use mindfulness techniques to achieve balance.
View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Robert’s Master Course: The Sport Of Becoming Whole
- 4 Sections
- 11 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course serves as a guide for anyone wishing to become more mindful in work, school or life. Learners will gain an understanding of how to use the mindfulness techniques developed by Robert Andrews and used successfully by the top athletes in the game in forming a connection between mind and body. The course will help you discover your authentic self by managing the outside pressures that keep you from living it, as well as understand the importance of using life's discomforts as a means of personal growth.
- Discover how to use mindfulness in managing the outside pressures from life and work
- Be guided in discovering and living your authentic self
- Gain an appreciation for inviting and embracing discomfort and adversity
- Learn to use mindfulness techniques in achieving balance between the competing areas of your life
Your Sport Mind
- The Institute of Sport Psychology, Founder
- Houston Rockets, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- Houston Texans, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- USA Olympics, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
Robert Andrews, M.A., founder and director of The Institute of Sports Performance, has been in private practice as a sports performance consultant and licensed therapist for 20 years. Robert attended the 2008 Beijing, 2012 London and 2016 Rio Olympic games where he worked with U.S.A. and international athletes in gymnastics, trampoline, and track & field. His areas of expertise, primary areas of focus and passion are working with athletes and their families to help each athlete reach their peak potential. He is an expert at assisting injured athletes in overcoming the mental and emotional impact of their sports related injury. He also works with coaches and teams.
In addition to being a Certified Sports Counselor, Robert is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and the director of The Accelerated Behavior Change Training, a dynamic personal growth and life skills training for men and women.