View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Paul’s Master Course: Moneyball
- 3 Sections
- 7 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course introduces learners to a surprising, creative way of using data and analytics in every day life. When trying to predict human behaviors, uncertainty is a guiding principle of baseball. This idea, combined with a small salary pool to sign and draft players, forced Paul to create a new way of scouting. Instead of accepting metrics already in place, he become creative with the data.
- Gain the skills to find the balance when putting together a truly successful team
- Obtain the knowledge of data and analytics and how it plays a role in every day life
Your Sport Mind
- Chief Strategy Officer, Cleveland Browns
- Vice President, New York Mets
- Board Member: Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD)
- General Manager, Los Angeles Dodgers (f)
- International Speaker: Business, Life & Analytics
Prior to joining the Cleveland Browns in early 2016, Paul had been working in the front offices of Major League Baseball for over 20 years and is well known internationally for his contributions to the “Moneyball Era” when he and Billy Beane managed a small group of undervalued professional baseball players and executives, many of whom had been rejected as unfit for the big leagues, who had turned themselves into one of the most successful franchises in Major League Baseball. The story culminated into both a NY Times Bestselling book by Michael Lewis and blockbuster movie featuring Brad Pitt titled, Moneyball.
Currently Paul is the Chief Strategy Officer for the Cleveland Browns. Paul formerly served as a VP of the NY Mets and the General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
"I came into this course with very high expectations and they were exceeded due to the quality of the course. I had a great time taking this course."