The Mental Sport of Being a Kicker
Learn how to prepare for when the time comes to perform and how to stop allowing distractions from getting in your way.
View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 4 Chapters
- 9 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course will give learners the mental skills to prepare for when the time comes to perform and to stop distractions from getting in the way. Legendary kicker Matt Stover gives learners his techniques for mentally preparing for performance in this informative master class. Students will be able to connect Matt's techniques for performance on the field to your life, whether it be in school or business.
- Find your direction in life by discovering what skills make you stand out from the competition
- Learn the proper steps to prepare for times of high stress performance
- Learn how and when to trust others, as well as how to gain others' trust
- Gain an appreciation for the power of mentoring others
Your Sport Mind
- Two-time Super Bowl Champion
- 19-Year Career in the National Football League
- NFL, Selected All Pro & Pro Bowl
- Matt Stover Foundation, Founder
Matt Stover is one of the all-time leading scorers in NFL history. During his 19-year career, Matt played for four teams including the New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns and the Baltimore Ravens. During this time he competed in three Super Bowls, winning two Super Bowl rings along the way.
Matt continues to dedicate his time to the Matt Stover Foundation The mission of the Matt Stover Foundation is to provide financial support to under-funded educational, religious and other charitable organizations.