View, Learn and Enjoy - All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 6 Sections
- 11 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This Master Course will help you begin running towards challenges that are difference makers rather than running away from them. David's story will encourage learners to be yourself, walk into the fire, and come out more powerful, energized and ready to contribute to the world.
- Learn to utilize the power of your mind to understand and achieve your fullest potential
- Discover how to make the most of adverse situations by exercising free will
- Learn to grow by getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
Your Sport Mind
- Board Member, Sports Law Associate
- Executive Director, NFL Coaches Association
- Partner, Barnes & Thornburg's Litigation & Entertainment, Media & Sports Practice Group
For more than 25 years, Mr. Cornwell has represented a variety of sports industry individuals and entities, including professional and amateur athletes, sports agents, coaches, league and team executives, professional teams and universities, sports and marketing agencies, and related companies. In addition to his experience in private practice, Mr. Cornwell has served as legal counsel to the NFL, as a professional sports agent, and as vice president and general counsel for the Upper Deck Company.
Many of Mr. Cornwell’s representations have been covered by national media, including his representation of Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston, NFL player Jonathan Martin, and Major League Baseball players Ryan Braun and Alex Rodriguez, along with other appeals of discipline under the major sports’ disciplinary, drug and steroid policies. He also developed and implemented the NFL’s minority hiring program that paved the way for the league’s first black head coaches.