View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Lesson is a part of Robert’s Master Course: Become Your Own Career Counselor
- 3 Sections
- 9 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Badge
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course aims to helps students better understand the difficult experiences life will sometimes throw at you. In this lesson, Robert provides learners with the steps to not only make sense of life's challenges, but also make the most out of them.
- Develop a new perspective on difficult life experiences
- Learn how to not only handle adversity, but how to learn and grow from it.
Your Sport Mind
- The Institute of Sport Psychology, Founder
- Houston Rockets, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- Houston Texans, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- USA Olympics, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
Robert Andrews, M.A., founder and director of The Institute of Sports Performance, has been in private practice as a sports performance consultant and licensed therapist for 20 years. Robert attended the 2008 Beijing, 2012 London and 2016 Rio Olympic games where he worked with U.S.A. and international athletes in gymnastics, trampoline, and track & field. His areas of expertise, primary areas of focus and passion are working with athletes and their families to help each athlete reach their peak potential. He is an expert at assisting injured athletes in overcoming the mental and emotional impact of their sports related injury. He also works with coaches and teams.
In addition to being a Certified Sports Counselor, Robert is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and the director of The Accelerated Behavior Change Training, a dynamic personal growth and life skills training for men and women.