View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 7 Sections
- 11 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course invites you into the virtual office of Robert Andrews, where his career counseling practice has transformed the life of thousands of people. Students will be given the answers to the big questions in your life like "what’s next?” In the course, “Becoming Your Career Counselor”, Robert will let you in on the secrets of becoming successful.
- Be provided with the coaching you’ll need when taking the next step in life
- Develop the ability to not only handle obstacles, but to learn and grow from them
- Understand how to better understand yourself
Your Sport Mind
- The Institute of Sport Psychology, Founder
- Houston Rockets, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- Houston Texans, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- USA Olympics, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
Robert Andrews, M.A., founder and director of The Institute of Sports Performance, has been in private practice as a sports performance consultant and licensed therapist for 20 years. Robert attended the 2008 Beijing, 2012 London and 2016 Rio Olympic games where he worked with U.S.A. and international athletes in gymnastics, trampoline, and track & field. His areas of expertise, primary areas of focus and passion are working with athletes and their families to help each athlete reach their peak potential. He is an expert at assisting injured athletes in overcoming the mental and emotional impact of their sports related injury. He also works with coaches and teams.
In addition to being a Certified Sports Counselor, Robert is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and the director of The Accelerated Behavior Change Training, a dynamic personal growth and life skills training for men and women.