The Sport of Becoming Whole
Become more mindful in the arena of work-life leadership by learning the techniques introduced to top players in the game.
View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 7 Chapters
- 20 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course gives students the opportunity to learn the technique introduced to top players in the game so that they can become more mindful in the arena of work/life. This lesson from Robert will help learners understand your mind and body connection.
- Discover expert insights on how to be in sync with yourself
- Gain the ability to face the inevitable occurrence of outside pressure
- Learn the secrets to finding your authentic true self
Your Sport Mind
- The Institute of Sport Psychology, Founder
- Houston Rockets, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- Houston Texans, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
- USA Olympics, Sports Performance Coach and Consultant
Robert Andrews, M.A., founder and director of The Institute of Sports Performance, has been in private practice as a sports performance consultant and licensed therapist for 20 years. Robert attended the 2008 Beijing, 2012 London and 2016 Rio Olympic games where he worked with U.S.A. and international athletes in gymnastics, trampoline, and track & field. His areas of expertise, primary areas of focus and passion are working with athletes and their families to help each athlete reach their peak potential. He is an expert at assisting injured athletes in overcoming the mental and emotional impact of their sports related injury. He also works with coaches and teams.
In addition to being a Certified Sports Counselor, Robert is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and the director of The Accelerated Behavior Change Training, a dynamic personal growth and life skills training for men and women.