View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 6 Chapters
- 17 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
In this master class, students will be given the tools to build a strong culture as a leader within your team or organization. President and CEO Tom Garfinkel tells the story of how he got to where he is, and offers tips for aspiring leaders hoping to be in a similar position. Students will discover how unexpected and unconventional methods in leadership can be a leader's key to building a strong team.
- Learn methods for handling failure through reflection and preparedness
- Discover the importance of language, and learn how to avoid being misinterpreted by others
- Define the values you cherish the most and use these to develop a blueprint for your organization's culture
- Gain an appreciation for the power of mentoring others
- Realize the power that lies in the decisions you make as a leader
Your Sport Mind
- President & CEO, Miami Dolphins & Sun Life Stadium
- President & CEO, San Diego Padres
- Executive Vice President for Chip Ganassi Racing Teams
Tom Garfinkel is President and CEO of the Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium. In this role, Garfinkel is responsible for all business operations of the Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium, including all budget responsibility. Garfinkel joined the Dolphins after working with the San Diego Padres, where he served as President and COO from 2009-2012 and CEO from 2012-2013.
During his tenure with the Padres, Garfinkel lead an executive team that grew local revenue and attendance, improved and innovated concessions, and executed a new local TV contract worth over $1.2B. Prior to working with the Padres, Tom served as the Executive Vice President/COO of the Arizona Diamondbacks. Before working in the MLB and NFL, Tom served as the Executive Vice President for Chip Ganassi Racing Teams. Garfinkel also has experience with Texaco, Inc. and Miller Brewing Company.
"I was very impressed with the course. It was very informative exceeding my expectations. The best way I can describe this course: it's as if you are having a one-on-one discussion with Mr. Garfinkel. Great insight that can't be described - it must be experienced. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
- Roger Gindlesperger Jr.