Your Mission Is Everything
Become a positive influence in every meeting, interaction, and work in a way that transforms you and those around you.
View, Learn and Enjoy – All At Your Own Pace
This Master Course Includes:
- 6 Sections
- 15 Video Lessons
- Sports Mind Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This course aims to help leaders stop letting distractions stop you from reaching your full potential by developing a "your mission is everything" mindset. A champion of this mindset, David Cornwell gives learners insight on how to be a positive influence in every meeting, interaction and work week in a way that transforms you and those around you. Learners will develop skills to maintain this mindset through even the most adverse situations.
- Define the major objectives in every area of your life, whether it be at home, school, work or in relationships.
- Gain the ability to focus on your role at work and avoid the distraction of taking on the role of others
- Learn how to take control of unexpected or negative events that come your way
- Discover how communicating through story can be the best way to get your point across
- Gain the skills to prepare for upcoming changes in your life, big or small
- Explore how identity plays an important role in making a successful leader
Your Sport Mind
- Board Member, Sports Law Associate
- Executive Director, NFL Coaches Association
- Partner, Barnes & Thornburg's Litigation & Entertainment, Media & Sports Practice Group
For more than 25 years, Mr. Cornwell has represented a variety of sports industry individuals and entities, including professional and amateur athletes, sports agents, coaches, league and team executives, professional teams and universities, sports and marketing agencies, and related companies. In addition to his experience in private practice, Mr. Cornwell has served as legal counsel to the NFL, as a professional sports agent, and as vice president and general counsel for the Upper Deck Company.
Many of Mr. Cornwell’s representations have been covered by national media, including his representation of Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston, NFL player Jonathan Martin, and Major League Baseball players Ryan Braun and Alex Rodriguez, along with other appeals of discipline under the major sports’ disciplinary, drug and steroid policies. He also developed and implemented the NFL’s minority hiring program that paved the way for the league’s first black head coaches.